When you purchase products through the Molport website from any seller other than Molport itself, you
protected by the Molport Guarantee. If you purchase products from Molport itself, this Molport Guarantee
not apply, and your remedies will be governed by the Molport Terms of Sale and Supply.
the Molport Guarantee are set out below.
If a buyer has a problem with products purchased through the Molport website, the buyer must first seek
from the seller.
The Molport Guarantee will only apply where:
- the buyer has contacted the seller to request a refund (or other appropriate remedy) within 7 days
receipt of products (or, where products have not been received, within 7 days of the due date of
- the seller has refused to provide and has not in fact provided a refund (or other appropriate
The Molport Guarantee may protect a buyer purchasing products via the Molport website where the payment
products is made via Molport and:
- the products are not delivered to the buyer (and they will be deemed to be undelivered if they are
received by the buyer within 30 days following the last due date for delivery);
- the products delivered to the buyer are materially different from the products ordered; or
- the products delivered to the buyer are not of a satisfactory quality
Molport will determine in its sole discretion - but taking into account any information and evidence
by or on behalf of the buyer and the seller - whether products delivered are "materially different from
ordered" and whether products delivered are of a "satisfactory quality".
For the avoidance of doubt, buyers need not return products that are the subject of a claim under the Molport Guarantee.
A buyer may not invoke the Molport Guarantee on more than 3 occasions in total.
Amount of cover
Where the Molport Guarantee applies, we will refund to the buyer the full price paid to Molport for the
(including Molport fees and taxes but excluding import duties). However, the maximum refund in relation
order will be US$2000.
If you are a buyer and you wish to make a claim under the Molport Guarantee, you must inform us by the
the following dates:
- within 30 days after delivery was made; and
- within 90 days after the date of your order being accepted.
In order to make a claim, you must write to us providing full details of the basis of the claim and
any evidence you may have to support the claim.
Should we request any additional information for the purpose of assisting in our determination of a
must provide such information promptly.
We will usually let you know whether your claim is accepted within 30 days following the submission of
information we need to determine the claim.
Version 1.1, January 15, 2011