Target Molecule Corp. (TargetMol) is a global high-tech enterprise, specializing in chemical and biological research products and service to meet the research needs of global customers. With the help of fast and efficient global supply chain, professional and rigorous procurement process and timely dynamic news of products, you will save more time with less cost and lead in drug discovery and screening.
Products listed on MolPort
The Products listed on Molport contains all the in-stock small molecules from TargetMol, which includes all types of inhibitors, activator, natural compounds, etc. Multiple sizes for every product are available for you to choose. The purity of most of our products is over 98%. Different analysis methods, including NMR, HPLC, and LC-MS, have been applied to assure the quality of our products. All these products would be shipped out within 2 days after you place the order to Molport. Any technical or logistics questions would be solved timely through Molport.
TargetMol Compound Libraries contain three main classifications: Focused Bioactive Libraries, Natural Products Libraries, and Fragment Libraries. There are more than 120 types of compound libraries are offered by us.
- Approved/repurposing libraries include the collections of approved drugs and clinical-phased compounds, for example, FDA-approved drug library contains 2356 approved drugs;
- Characteristic Bioactive Libraries include all kinds of compound libraries aimed at different research direction, for example, Stem Cell Differentiation Library are the collection of compounds for stem cell related experiments;
- COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 Libraries include multiple libraries that are used in COVID-19 related research, for example, Anti-COVID-19 compound library contains compounds that have been demonstrated the anti-coronavirus activity or the broad-spectrum antiviral agents or from virual screening hits based on the molecular docking;
- Disease Focused Libraries include the compound libraries that used in different disease research area, for example, Anti-cancer Compound Library, Anti-diabetic Compound Library, etc.;
- Target/Pathway Focused Libraries include compound libraries that function in different cellular signaling pathway, for example, Epigenetics Compound Library, MAPK inhibitor Library, etc.
- Characteristic Natural Product Libraries include multiple types of natural product libraries based on different features, for example, Selected Plant-sourced compound library is the collection of compounds all sourced from plant;
- Natural Compound Library is the complete whole collection of 2800 in-stock natural compounds with the diverse structures;
- Natural Product Based Library is the collection of 4000 natural product derivatives;
- Selectable Natural Compound Library is the database of 18788 natural product structures and part of these products can be offered as solid compounds;
- Drug Fragment Library is the collection of 1180 fragments originated from different drugs;
- Featured Fragment Library is the collection of 246 fragment-like small molecules for fragment-based drug discovery;
- High Solubility Fragment Library is the bigger collection of 2746 fragment-like molecules.