Many high-class scientists require assistance along product selection and quote preparation process to complete their purchase journey smoothly on MolPort chemical compound marketplace. We excel at providing special care to our customers and want to expand our team with a Digital and Content Marketing Project Manager in Riga!
- Capture new prospects using e-commerce platform capabilities, evaluate results and suggest improvements
- Manage automated prospect email nurturing system
- Research online customer behavior and draw insights
- Develop and improve website content
- Create existing customer communication content
- Plan and manage direct marketing materials
- Upkeep social communication
- Work with External partners for other projects
- Report to Marketing Manager
- Excellent English communication skills
- Knowledge of automation and mass mailing
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, social media, SEO principles
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Previous experience in B2B/chemistry/science/IT related fields is a plus
- Challenging work on meaningful problems that have a positive impact on the world
- Opportunity to learn and grow within an international business serving worldwide customers
- Opportunity to create and test your own ideas
MolPort is rapidly growing global retail company developing and running an easy-to-use marketplace for cost-efficient and centralized ordering of rare chemical compounds. Our clientele includes 9 out of 10 top universities, major research institutes, and top pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We support chemistry-related research in over 50+ countries.
Apply now! Send us your application to email@example.com! Use a subject line "Application for DCMPM!". Attach your customized CV and motivation letter (up to 300 words) in English explaining your fit for this position.