Many high-class scientists require assistance along product selection and quote preparation process to complete their purchase journey smoothly on MolPort chemical compound marketplace. We excel at providing special care to our customers and want to expand our team with an Internal Quotation Specialist in Riga!
- Assist Sales team by using MS Excel and other tools to collect data and create financial proposals
- Communicate with suppliers to verify product price and availability
- Cooperation with laboratory and logistics departments to manage delivery times
- Follow approved document preparation standards and suggest improvements
- Support sales and customer service functions in various tasks for increased customer satisfaction and retention
- Full command of MS Excel
- Must be detail and accuracy oriented
- Ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in technical field preferred
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Good communication skills in Russian
- Challenging work on meaningful problems that have a positive impact on the world
- Opportunity to learn within an international business serving worldwide customers
- Starting salary 800 – 1300 EUR before taxes, health insurance and other company benefits
- Grow in a high-growth multi-billion-dollar global industry.
MolPort is rapidly growing global retail company developing and running an easy-to-use marketplace for cost-efficient and centralized ordering of rare chemical compounds. Our clientele includes 9 out of 10 top universities, major research institutes, and top pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We support chemistry-related research in over 50+ countries.
Apply now! Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Use a subject line "Application for IQS!". Attach your customized CV and motivation letter (up to 300 words) in English explaining your fit for this position.