Every high-class drug development scientist uses chemical compound data for their projects. MolPort has built a unique search engine for chemical compound data. MolPort is globally recognized as one of the top credible data providers by top pharma, top universities and biotech companies. We excel at providing web functionality to our customers and want to expand our team with an IT Team Lead in Riga!
- Organize accumulated knowledge and information, control project completion, come up with creative solutions to complex technical tasks;
- Provide daily supervision, solution guidance, troubleshooting, and procedures;
- Manage Team assigned tasks to ensure resolution of requests and development of business projects;
- Communicate strategy, influence decisions with all levels of management across IT and within other departments.
- Manage project kick-offs, look for innovative solutions and process efficiencies;
- Prepare independently and help Team members with process documentation and descriptions.
- Ability to motivate and organize a team into a process-oriented teamwork;
- Bachelor's degree, relevant & provable experience;
- Background in IT, ability to code, interest to continue development in the selected field;
- Understanding of system analysis;
- Fluency in English.
- Challenging work on meaningful problems that have a positive impact on the world;
- Opportunity to learn and grow within an international business serving worldwide customers;
- Competitive remuneration, health insurance and other company benefits;
- Grow in a high-growth multi-billion-dollar global.
MolPort is rapidly growing global retail company developing and running an easy-to-use marketplace for cost-efficient and centralized ordering of rare chemical compounds. Our clientele includes 9 out of 10 top universities, major research institutes, and top pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We support chemistry-related research in over 50+ countries.
Apply now! Send us your application to email@example.com! Use a subject line "Application for ITTL!". Attach your customized CV and motivation letter (up to 300 words) in English explaining your fit for this position.