Many high-class scientists use MolPort.com sourcing platform to purchase chemical compounds quickly and efficiently for their experiments. We excel at providing professional care to all our clients. We want to develop further and communicate with scientists and procurement people worldwide from top universities, research institutes and biotech companies and help them change their outdated chemical ordering practices. Hence, we want to expand our team with a Customer Service Representative in Riga!
- Welcome and kindly respond to all assigned incoming requests received through email, phone, and website
- Follow-up with customers on shared information, quotes and data ensuring all questions are answered
- Register all communication with customers in company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Support various marketing campaigns
- Deliver customer service excellence based on company's value proposition, marketplace content, functionality, and answers to frequently answered questions (FAQ)
- Suggest and act on improvements for marketplace content, processes, formats to improve customer online experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with high attention to detail
- Keen on talking with customers and disciplined to follow defined service delivery standards
- Social savvy with persuasive and influencing skills
- Proactive, independent and willing to take full ownership and accountability
- Experience in customer service field is preferred
- Sales or Marketing-related studies and other languages besides English is a plus
- Challenging work on meaningful problems that have a positive impact on the world
- Opportunity to communicate with scientists and procurement people worldwide
- Opportunity to learn and grow within an international business serving worldwide customers
MolPort is rapidly growing global retail company developing and running an easy-to-use marketplace for cost-efficient and centralized ordering of rare chemical compounds. Our clientele includes 9 out of 10 top universities, major research institutes, and top pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We support chemistry-related research in over 50+ countries for already 10+ years.
Apply now! Send us your application to email@example.com! Use a subject line "Application for CSR!". Attach your customized CV and motivation letter (up to 300 words) in English explaining your fit for this position.