On top of modern e-commerce tools used for purchasing reliable chemical sourcing and reformatting services delivered by MolPort many scientists and their purchasing teams from leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies, universities and government institutes doing drug discovery research require fast and professional assistance along product search, selection, and ordering process to complete their acquisition journey smoothly. Giving that special care to our customers is exactly why we are looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our Riga office team!
- Create personal account and contact portfolio through regular, targeted, and diverse communication activities to reach assigned sales targets per specified period
- Research, prospect and develop newly assigned contacts and accounts
- Welcome and kindly respond to all incoming requests received through email, phone, and other means
- Follow-up with customers on shared information and quotes ensuring questions are answered thoroughly and feedback on delivered customer service is obtained
- Register all communication activities with customers in company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Microsoft Dynamics 365) or other tools
- Keep information about customers, their quotes and orders up to date in all internal systems and request additional information from customers, if necessary
- Support various marketing campaigns: information sharing about specific solutions, customer information collection and documentation through surveys and interviews
- Passion for communication and desire to take your career as sales professional to global arena
- Experience in B2B sales with extended sales cycle over phone and email leading to web meetings
- Good understanding of activity-based sales approach and sales pipeline management concepts
- Developed task prioritization, planning skills at scale and self-discipline to fulfill plans within set deadlines
- Fast learner and ability to pay attention to technical details for perceiving customer needs, registering data
- Enjoy a routine where you spend your working day handling phone calls, delivering demo sessions, closing web chat sessions
- University degree (chemistry or other science field preferred) and exceptional verbal and written English skills
- Opportunity to learn and grow within an area of international business serving scientists researching drugs worldwide
- Salary from 1,500 to 2,500 Euro before taxes depending on skills and experience, plus bonuses linked to team's success
- Health insurance, modern workplace and tools, support for remote work options and other company benefits
- Experience working in data driven environment where all activities leading to result are being measured for continuous improvement
MolPort is rapidly growing global retail company developing and running an easy-to-use marketplace for cost-efficient and centralized ordering of rare chemical compounds. Our clientele includes 9 out of 10 top universities, major research institutes, and top pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We support chemistry-related research in over 50+ countries for already 10+ years.
Join our team by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and be ready for a phone call!