Many high-class scientists require assistance along product selection and quote preparation process to complete their purchase journey smoothly on MolPort chemical compound marketplace. We excel at providing special care to our customers and want to expand our team with a Junior Order Processing Specialist in Riga!
- Manage and reply to customer email inquiries
- Assist on preparing order and shipping documentation
- Cooperation with laboratory and logistics departments to manage on-time order fulfilment
- Keep information about customers, their quotes and orders up to date in all internal systems and request additional information if necessary
- Follow approved document preparation standards and suggest improvements
- Manage up-to-date data in internal systems
- Support sales and customer service functions in various tasks for increased customer satisfaction and retention
- Passion for order, system, process, structure and utmost precision in data handling
- Ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Ready to learn and improve processes
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Challenging work on meaningful problems that have a positive impact on the world
- Opportunity to grow within an international business serving worldwide customers
- Different company benefits
- Grow in a high-growth multi-billion-dollar global industry
MolPort is rapidly growing global retail company developing and running an easy-to-use marketplace for cost-efficient and centralized ordering of rare chemical compounds. Our clientele includes 9 out of 10 top universities, major research institutes, and top pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We support chemistry-related research in over 50+ countries.
Apply now! Send us your application to email@example.com! Use a subject line "Application for JOPS!". Attach your customized CV and motivation letter (up to 300 words) in English explaining your fit for this position.