Many high-class scientists use MolPort.com sourcing platform to purchase chemical compounds quickly and efficiently for their experiments. We excel at innovating and quickly testing new ideas to provide professional service to our clients. We have managed to accelerate our growth through multiple efficiency projects that have led to operational excellence. To increase our operational capacity we want to expand our team with a Project Manager in Riga!
- Assist Management on planning and executing business and internal projects
- Develop assumptions and prepare tests for validation in market
- Handle large order workflow and fulfilment, manage reporting, review, and retrospectives
- Plan required time and resources for different activities and ideas, evaluate project effectiveness and results
- Learn new tools and workflows, test and implement your own ideas
- Manage operational projects for change management and office improvements
- Search and organize different internal activities for existing teams
- Passion for open communication and building trust
- Self-starter with interest in process efficiency and optimization
- Ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Ready to shift and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Bachelor's degree, relevant experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills in English and Russian
- Challenging work on meaningful problems that have a positive impact on the world
- Opportunity to learn and grow within an international business serving worldwide customers
MolPort is rapidly growing global retail company developing and running an easy-to-use marketplace for cost-efficient and centralized ordering of rare chemical compounds. Our clientele includes 9 out of 10 top universities, major research institutes, and top pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We support chemistry-related research in over 50+ countries.
Apply now! Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Use a subject line "Application for PM!". Attach your customized CV and motivation letter (up to 300 words) in English explaining your fit for this position.