Many high-class scientists require assistance along product selection and quote preparation process to complete their purchase journey smoothly on MolPort chemical compound marketplace. We excel at providing special care to our customers and want to expand our team with a Sales Quote Guru in Riga!
- Assist on new customer quote requests;
- Communicate with suppliers and other partners to keep data up to date;
- Cooperation with laboratory and logistics departments to manage delivery times;
- Keep information about customers, their quotes and orders up to date in all internal systems;
- Request additional information from customers, if necessary;
- Follow approved document preparation standards and suggest improvements;
- Support sales and customer service functions in various tasks for increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Passion for order, system, process, structure and utmost precision in data handling;
- Ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment;
- Bachelor's degree and relevant experience;
- Ready to learn and improve processes;
- Exceptional communication skills in English and Russian.
- Challenging work on meaningful problems that have a positive impact on the world;
- Opportunity to learn and grow within an international business serving worldwide customers;
- Competitive remuneration, health insurance and other company benefits;
- Grow in a high-growth multi-billion-dollar global industry.
MolPort is rapidly growing global retail company developing and running an easy-to-use marketplace for cost-efficient and centralized ordering of rare chemical compounds. Our clientele includes 9 out of 10 top universities, major research institutes, and top pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We support chemistry-related research in over 50+ countries.
Apply now! Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Use a subject line "Application for SQG!". Attach your customized CV and motivation letter (up to 300 words) in English explaining your fit for this position.