Many high-class scientists use MolPort.com sourcing platform to purchase chemical compounds quickly and efficiently for their experiments. We excel at keeping data from more than 60 suppliers up to date and negotiating the global optimum orders to our clients. To increase our operational capacity we want to expand our team with a Supplier Relations Specialist in Riga!
- Manage supplier relations – communicate mutual success and solve operational issues
- Pool knowledge and negotiate large orders
- Control and improve new supplier onboarding process
- Keep information about suppliers up to date in all internal systems and request additional information if necessary
- Communicate campaign proposals
- Support sales and customer service functions in various supplier related tasks
- Passion for open communication and building trust
- Readiness to tackle any problem with suppliers
- Ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree, relevant experience preferred
- Exceptional communication skills in English and Russian
- Challenging work on meaningful problems that have a positive impact on the world
- Opportunity to learn and grow within an international business serving worldwide customers
- Starting salary from 1000 – 1500 EUR before taxes depending on experience, health insurance and other company benefits
- Grow in a high-growth multi-billion-dollar global industry
MolPort is rapidly growing global retail company developing and running an easy-to-use marketplace for cost-efficient and centralized ordering of rare chemical compounds. Our clientele includes 9 out of 10 top universities, major research institutes, and top pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We support chemistry-related research in over 50+ countries.
Apply now! Send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Use a subject line "Application for SRS!". Attach your customized CV and motivation letter (up to 300 words) in English explaining your fit for this position.