The current worrying situation in Ukraine requires patience. We are looking for the best way to continue providing a great sourcing service while coping with the difficulties posed by the Russian military invasion of Ukraine.
With our beliefs as a guide, we are carefully evaluating our supplier list so we only include suppliers that fully abide by global regulations and support MolPort values.
We are using the following rules to evaluate the MolPort Supplier list and provide transparent compound sourcing.
Rules required by official government Sanction Lists:
– We are not doing business with organizations that include individual beneficiaries named on Sanction Lists (e.g. actual beneficial owners).
– We are not doing business with organizations that are named in Sanction Lists (e.g. specific lists of banks, etc.)
Rules based on MolPort values, where we are doing everything we can to not support any war:
– We do not buy from or do business with companies registered in the Russian Federation.
– We do not send money to accounts of banks registered in the Russian Federation.
– We do not transfer money to ‘offshore’ territories that are regarded as havens for tax evasion practices.
Please be assured that these are the only rules that we are using to evaluate suppliers. We are not discriminating based on nationality, sex, gender, ethnicity, etc., and we do not assume that individuals with a Russian last name are on a Sanction List or support the war in Ukraine.
Please let us know if you have comments, questions, or concerns.